(also Centro Comercial Perisur
) is a shopping mall
located in the Tlalpan
borough in southern Mexico City
at the intersection of Insurgentes Avenue
and Anillo Periférico
, next to UNAM
main Campus in Ciudad Universitaria
and to the Jardines del Pedregal
upscale neighborhood. It takes its name from being on the side of the south of Periférico (Perisur short for Periférico Sur)
This shopping centre became the first and largest shopping mall in total area in Mexico when it opened in 1980.
- Over 25 Fast Food restaurants
- Over a dozen restaurants of all kinds.
- Over 230 stores of clothing, jewerly, toys, accessories and much more.
- IMAX screen and 19-screen movie theater Cinépolis.
- Liverpool departament store
- El Palacio de Hierro department store
- Suburbia department store
- Mixup and Mixup clasico, the largest record stores in Mexico.
- The giant Christmas Tree in the center of the mall (during Christmas time).
- Ermenegildo Zegna
- Max Mara
- Hugo Boss