is a youth percussion orchestra
. Created 10 years ago, today it is composed of 25 young musicians, students of the José Iturbi Conservatorium
. The ensemble's conductor is Salvador Pelejero, of the Conservatorium.
Percujove is perhaps the only youth percussion orchestra in Europe.
They have offered performances all around Europe, with concerts in Montpellier, Lyon, Copenhagen, Brussels, at the European Parliament in Strasbourg, at the European Space Agency in Noorwijk, Netherlands), and other concerts in Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Norway, Slovenia, Slovakia, Belgium, Poland and Spain.
Percujove has also participated at the following music festivals:
- 14º Festival des Musiques d'Ici et d'Ailleurs de Chalons-en-Champagne (France)
- 11º Festival "Musique en vacances" de La Ciotat (France)
- "Les Dimanches de l'Ile Barbe" de Lyon (France)
- "Teatre,Música i Dansa a la Fresca” de Figueres (Girona, Spain) (2004–2006)
- 18ª Setmana Internacional de Música (Setmana Jove) de Dénia (Alicante, Spain)
- Esbjerg Festuge Festival 2007 (Esbjerg, Denmark)
- Internasjornale Rytme & Dans Fest 2007 (Homborsund and Grimstad, Norway)
- 43th Győr Summer - International Cultural Festival (Hungary)
- Summer Festival Velenje 2008 (Slovenia)
- Pohoda Festival 2008 in Trenčín (Slovakia)
- Lipcowy Music Fest 2008 in Katowice (Poland),
The ensemble performs pieces from many musical genres in its concerts, adapted by the group: baroque, vals, foxtrot, blues, and also zarzuela, pasodoble and other Spanish and latino rhythms.