Pasquale Hnos., often referred to as simply Pasquale, is a Peruvian chain of fast food restaurants founded by Gastón Acurio, Arnold Wu and Edwin Wu, that sells primarily Peruvian sanguches, chicha morada and Peruvian desserts. It is headquartered in Lima, Peru and owned by the Peruvian company Sanguches del Peru S.A.C.
The primary product of Pasquale Hnos. is the Peruvian sanguche
in many variations, which include the following:
- Classic sanguches: Chicharron clasico, Jamón del pais, Lechón, Pavo, Pollo a la brasa, Lomo saltado clasico
- Special sanguches: Lomo saltado Pasquale, Pavo anticuchero, Apanado a lo pobre, Apanado pollero, Asaltado Vegetariano al wok
They also offer different Peruvian complements like:
- Yuquitas fritas
- Papas criollas
- Papa frita amarilla
- Camote frito
- Choclos desgranados
One of Pasquale's trademark products are the Peruvian sauces which combined with the sanguches and complements, add a delicious taste. Some of them are: anticuchera, ocopa, ajillo, huancaina, carretillera.
The official drink of Pasquale Hnos. is the Peruvian chicha morada and they also offer Peruvian desserts such as Suspiro a la limeña and Cremoladas.
Pasquale Hnos. is currently expanding in Peru
, with plans of opening more restaurants in the next months. As of August 2008
, it has opened restaurants in the following locations:
- Comandante Espinar (Miraflores)
- Food Court Jockey Plaza (Surco)
- Food Court Saga Falabella - Las Begonias (San Isidro)
- Larcomar (Miraflores)
- Benavides (Miraflores)
- La Marina Open Plaza (San Miguel)
- Sur Plaza Boulevard (Asia)