Caesarea-Pardes Hanna Railway Station (תחנת הרכבת קיסריה-פרדס חנה, Taḥanat HaRakevet Keisariya-Pardes Ḥana) is an Israel Railways passenger station located between the local council Pardes Hanna-Karkur and Caesarea's industrial zone, and serves these towns, their large industrial zones, as well as Or Akiva and other small communities in the area.
The station is situated on the North-South coastal line and is located to the northwest of Pardes Hanna-Karkur
, at the eastern edge of The Northern Caesarea Industries Park (פארק תעשיות קיסריה הצפוני).
Caesarea-Pardes Hanna Railway Station was opened on July 1
as a suburban station on the newly inaugurated Tel Aviv
Suburban Service. The station was constructed to provide a railway link for the area's growing population as well as encourage rail commuting
to the industrial zone in the vicinity.
The cost of constructing the station was 7 million NIS (about 1.7 million USD), and was partially funded by the Caesarea Development Corporation
The station consists of two side platforms
with two parallel rail tracks
running between them. The station hall is located on the west platform
. A pedestrian tunnel
connects the two platforms beneath the tracks.
The station is unique in its teal coloring, and the designs of the pavilions on the platforms.
Caesarea-Pardes Hanna Railway Station is a station on the Tel Aviv suburban line (Binyamina/Netanya
– Tel Aviv – Rehovot
Suburban Service). Almost all Inter-City trains pass through this station without stopping, except on the weekends
. The station is situated between Binyamina Railway Station
to the north and Hadera Ma'arav (West) Railway Station
to the south.
- Suburban Service:
- On weekdays the station is served by 21 southbound and 23 northbound suburban trains. First train departs at 06:20 and last train arrives at 21:45.
- On Fridays and holiday eves the station is served by 5 southbound and 6 northbound suburban trains. First train departs at 10:52 and last train arrives at 14:55.
- Inter-City Service:
- On weekdays the station is served only by 5 northbound trains - an early morning train at 06:19 and 4 late night trains from 21:29 until 00:23
- On Fridays and holiday eves the station is served by 13 southbound and 9 northbound trains. First train departs at 06:16 and last train arrives at 14:39.
- On Motzei Shabbat and holiday the station is served by 6 southbound and 5 northbound trains. First train departs at 19:20 and last train arrives at 21:46.
Public Transport Connections
Caesarea-Pardes Hanna Railway Station is located inside an industrial area but several bus
lines pass outside the station. The bus lines are: