A list of episodes from the Public Broadcasting Service documentary series Frontline.
- Bush's War – A two part series looking at the war's beginnings and conflicts within the Bush administration. (Mar. 24, 2008)
- The Lost Year in Iraq – Documents multiple failures of the reconstruction efforts headed by the ORHA and the CPA. (Oct. 17, 2006)
- Private Warriors – Examines the use of private contractors in the Iraq War. (Jun. 21, 2005)
- The Invasion of Iraq – Strategies, key battles, surprises, and turning points of Operation Iraqi Freedom. (Feb. 26, 2004)
- Beyond Baghdad – The dynamics of democracy across Iraq. (Feb. 12, 2004)
- Chasing Saddam's Weapons – Hunting for Saddam's WMD's and unanswered questions. (Jan. 22, 2004)
- Truth, War, and Consequences – The consequences of using propaganda in the lead up to war with Iraq. (Oct. 09, 2003)
- Blair's War – Facing strong opposition in Britain, Tony Blair supports the Iraq war in an attempt to gain access to the Bush administration decision process. (Apr. 03, 2003)
- The Long Road to War – The complicated history of conflict between the U.S. and Saddam Hussein as told by numerous Frontline reports. (Mar. 17, 2003)
- The War Behind Closed Doors – The key people and disagreements over Bush's determination to go to war with Iraq. (Feb. 20, 2003)
Terrorism and 9/11
- The Gate of Heavenly Peace (1998) A feature-length documentary about Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, reflecting the drama, tension, humor, absurdity, heroism, and many tragedies of the six weeks from April to June in 1989.
- Ghosts of Rwanda – Accounting for the failure to stop The Rwandan genocide.
- From China with Love – Philosophy and failure of counter-intelligence in the U.S..
- China in the Red – As China reforms their failing economy there are stories of human success and cost, along with unknown political and social consequences.
- Kim's Nuclear Gamble – Nuclear weapons provide North Korea protection and a bargaining chip, but also antagonizes the international community.
- The Tank Man (2006) After all others had been silenced, his lonely act of defiance against the Chinese regime amazed the world. What became of him? And 17 years later, has China succeeded in erasing this event from its history?
- House of Saud (2005) Explores how the Al Saud family maintains its hold on power with the ever-growing tensions between Islam and modernity. Also traces America's relations with the Saudi royal family from the 1930s through September 11 and the present day.
- Young & Restless in China – An intimate look into the lives of nine young Chinese, coming of age in a society that's changing at breathtaking speed.
- Sick Around the World – Comparing health care systems in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Switzerland, Japan, and Taiwan. (Apr. 15, 2008)
- The Medicated Child – A look at child medication and the link between anti-psychotic drugs and bipolar disorder. (Jan. 08, 2008)
- The Age of AIDS – The history of the HIV/AIDS epidemic. (4 hours) (May. 30, 2006)
- Diet Wars – Diets are competing for marketshare, but do they work? (Apr. 08, 2004)
- Dangerous Prescription – Pharmaceutical influence over the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) drug approval process. (Nov. 13, 2003)
- The Alternative Fix – The big business and questionable science of alternative medicine. (Nov. 06, 2003)
- The Other Drug War – The battle over high priced pharmaceuticals. (Jun. 19, 2003)
- Medicating Kids – The growing use of psychoactive drugs in children. (Apr. 10, 2001)
- PBS.org – Full chronological list
- PBS-frontline – Watch Frontline online (streamed without commercials)