is a three letter acronym
that may stand for:
- Objective Verifiable Indicator (project management)
- Ocean View Investment
- Ocean Voice International (Canadian environmental group)
- Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Omega Vintage Information (Omega Watch Company)
- Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute
- Open Verilog International
- Opera Volunteers International
- Operating a Vehicle under the Influence (of alcohol and/or drugs)
- Operating a Vehicle while Impaired
- Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated
- Operator Vehicle Interface (unmanned air research)
- Optically Variable Ink
- Organic Volatile Impurity
- Out of Vehicle for Investigation (law enforcement)
- Overriding Variable Insertion
Ovi may refer to:
- Ovi, an "umbrella concept" platform for Nokia's Internet services.
- Ovi Magazine, an online magazine based in Helsinki, Finland.
- Ovi, a form of wedding music predominantly seen among the Hindu and Catholic community in Goa.