is a Gymnasium
(high school) in Gifhorn
, Lower Saxony
. It is the first Gymnasium in Gifhorn and was founded in 1950
as a private school called "Höhere Privatschule Gifhorn" (Higher Private School Gifhorn
). Easter 1954
, the school becomes a public school. In 1969
the school was renamed in its today's name "Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium". As of 2005 it had 1512 students and about 110 teachers and student teachers.