- See also the disambiguation page for Ota
may refer to:
- A working name leading to what became the SI prefix for 1024. It apparently came from the Greek ὀκτώ, eight, because it was equal to 10008. It had been informally introduced before 1991, date at which the real prefix, yotta, a deliberate variant largely chosen due to considerations of the symbol to use for it, was promulgated.
- In Norse mythology, Hildisvini, also known as "Otta the Simple", who was Freya's lover.
- Otta, Norway, a Norwegian town in Gudbrandsdal
- The Otta River in Norway.
- An alternative spelling of Ota, Nigeria, a city in Ogun State, Nigeria, private residence of former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo
- Otta (weapon), a curved stick used in the Indian martial art of Kalarippayattu