- For orphaned articles in Wikipedia, see
is one who has lost both parents.
Orphan may also refer to:
- Orhan (Album), an album by Darwin's Waiting Room from 2001.
- Orphan (car), an automobile (or other vehicle) built by a manufacturer that either no longer exists or has been acquired by or merged into another company. The term is sometimes inaccurately applied to any discontinued marque from a still-existing vehicle manufacturer.
- Orphan (typesetting), the first line of a paragraph appearing at the bottom of a page
- Orphan (comics), a character in the X-Statix series
- Orphan process, a computer process whose parent process has finished
- Orphan works, copyrighted works whose holder is hard to find
- Orphan disease, a rare disease
- Orphan drug, one developed under the 1983 U.S. Orphan Drug Act for orphan diseases
- Orphan receptor
- Orphans of the Sky, a science fiction novella by Robert A. Heinlein
- Orphaned Land, a metal band from Israel
- The Orphans, a punk band from the Philadelphia area featuring Erik Petersen of Mischief Brew.
- Orphans (film), a 1997 film by Peter Mullan
- Orphan (film), a 2008 film by Jaume Collet-Serra
- Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers & Bastards, a 3 disc album by Tom Waits