is an unincorporated community
located in northern Pleasant Township
, Seneca County
, United States
. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office
, with the ZIP code
Old Fort is named after Fort Seneca, which was a fort built during the War of 1812.
Old Fort is located at (41.24065, -83.15045).
Old Fort sits adjacent to the Sandusky River, which is a tributary to Lake Erie.
Notable natives and residents