List of programs broadcast by Net 25
Net 25 Shows
News and Public Affairs:
- DWTV Journal-presents 30 minutes of world news and current affairs on the hour - alternating hourly between German and English with two shows a day in Spanish and Arabic. Journal brings you the news from Germany, Europe and the world, the latest developments in the world of business and, at the weekend, all the sports news. Every hour, In Depth selects one of the day's most important stories and offers background and analysis.
- i-Balita-Net 25 news program every Weekdays 10 a.m., 12 noon & 5:30 p.m. Anchored by Joy Maico, Eunice Mariño, Ivy Canlas and Rosell Velasco-Taberna.
- Kapatid Sa Hanapbuhay-A 30-minute livelihood program that features the basic ideas on how to start a business.
- Quadriga-DW-TV's international talk show with four journalists discussing the week's top international issue. QUADRIGA - one topic, four views, highlighting global developments --- be it politics, business or culture. Views, analysis, opinions - forceful, competent, international.
- i-News-The English version of its flagship news program i-Balita features the latest international, business, technology, sports, entertainment, environment, science, health and feature stories. Anchored by Ivy Canlas.
- Euromaxx-DW-TV's daily magazine show, focuses on the entertainment industry in Europe. The show provides an insight into Europe and the people who live there. Its countries and customs, society and celebrities, atmosphere and everyday life.
- MOMents-The show for mothers (aged 25 to 45) and their kids (0-12) aimed at providing a practical guide to motherhood. Mixing celebrity moms and “common” mothers, MOMents captures and the gains and pains and the joys and challenges of motherhood. It is a program that shows that the moments between a mother and child are moments of joyful living, precious loving and unparalleled bonding. Hosted by Gladys Reyes.
- Spoon-NET 25’s first cooking and celebrity talk show hosted by the Philippines’ well-loved actress and host, Ms. Janice de Belen. It is more than just a presentation of great-tasting and mouth-watering recipes from celebrities but how they share what they do and care about where their heart is – from strong bonding with families to the passion in maintaining happy homes.
- The Planet-Net 25's lifestyle show
- TRiBE-is an infotainment show that tells the stories of real people, portraits of lives and reflection of the Filipino culture. Short but informative, relevant and real and on top of it all, full of knowledge that help equip Filipinos to cope up with the changing times. Shorter shows, bigger info.
- Auto, Motor and Sport- A show that focuses on automotive culture.
- Convergence- Program that showcases events where people, technologies and trends converge to make a difference. Convergence highlights innovative tools for work or play, as well as cool and useful websites loaded with free information.
- Drive It!-Drive it! brings you all the major new arrivals on the automobile market. What car's going to be available when, which cars are worth the money and what's really original about the new cars on the block?
- Tomorrow Today-DW-TV’s science program TOMORROW TODAY focuses on current topics in research, and is aimed at anyone who is interested in ongoing projects in Germany and Europe. Reports use terms and concepts that are easily understood, portrayed in interesting ways, and address the core issues at stake. The show presents a comprehensive overview of the latest trends in science and research.
Previously aired on Net-25