The Oakville Town Council
is the governing body of Oakville
The council consists of the mayor plus twelve elected councillors, two per ward, representing the town as a whole.
Within each ward, the Town Councillor represents the ward solely in Oakville Town Council. The Town and Regional Councillor is a member of the governing council of the Regional Municipality of Halton, in addition to being a member of the Town Council.
- Head of Council (Mayor) - Rob Burton
- Ward 1: Regional & Town - Alan Johnston, Town - Ralph Robinson
- Ward 2: Regional & Town - Fred Oliver, Town - Cathy Duddeck
- Ward 3: Regional & Town - Keith Bird, Town - Mary Chapin
- Ward 4: Regional & Town - Allan Elgar, Town - Roger Lapworth
- Ward 5: Regional & Town - Jeff Knoll, Town - Marc Grant
- Ward 6: Regional & Town - Tom Adams, Town - Max Khan