may refer to:
- The British term for a black iron post for mooring ships, made from an old cannon partially buried muzzle upward, with a slightly oversize black cannonball covering the hole, was "niggerhead".
- Sailors formerly called an isolated coral head a niggerhead. They are notorious as navigation hazards.
- The niggerhead cactus which is native to Arizona
- The colloquial name for echinacea, or coneflower, is, variously, "Kansas niggerhead" or "wild niggerhead".
- The "niggerhead termite" is native to Australia.
- Among some American stone masons a "niggherhead" is a large smoothly rounded stone
- Old U.S. Navy term for a small winch, a capstan .
- Carex secta, a tussock grass from swamps in New Zealand.
- Nigger Head is an island in North Queensland, Australia.
- In Lebanese Arabic, a chocolate confection with marshmallow exterior.