The term nigger
may refer to:
- Nigger, a pejorative term for black people, also sometimes used disparagingly to refer to non-Jewish Afro-Semitic and Semitic North Africans.
- Nigger (1964 book), comedian and activist Dick Gregory's autobiography.
- Nigger (2002 book), by Randall Kennedy, about the word nigger.
- The Nigger, a 1909 play by Edward Sheldon exploring black-white relationships.
- Niggerball, the former name of a variety of gobstopper produced in South Africa; renamed since nigger was no longer accepted as appropriate.
- Nigger butterfly, a species of butterfly.
- Nigger, the planned name for an album by rapper Nas, later changed to Untitled due to the controversy surrounding the term.
- "Rock N Roll Nigger", song by Patti Smith Group