Streatham Hill railway station is one of three stations serving the suburb of Streatham, in the London Borough of Lambeth. The wooden station building at street level faces the busy Streatham High Road (A23) at the junction with Leigham Court Road. It is linked by steep staircases to the platforms in a cutting below, which continue under the bridge beneath the High Road. Services are operated by Southern.
There is a depot for maintenance of the passenger carriages at the London end of the station. Some of the lighting gantries above sidings are remains of the pioneering "overhead electric" power supply which the LB&SCR introduced on this line on 12 May 1911. This was abandoned in June 1928 when the Southern Railway replaced it with third rail electrification.