Naursky District (Нау́рский райо́н) is a raion (district) of the Chechen Republic, Russia. It is located in Northern Chechnya (number one on the map). In 2002, total population was 51,143. The administrative centre of the District is the stanitsa (village) of Naurskaya.
In the second half of the 18th century, the area was settled by Russian and Ukrainian cossacks. Several stanitsas were founded. In 1771, after being wounded at the siege of Bender, the future cossack insurgency leader Yemelyan Pugachev came to live at Ishcherskaya with his family.
In 1935, the district was created by order of the Supreme Soviet. It was part of Stavropol Krai prior to 1944 when it was transferred to newly-created Grozny oblast. After the Chechens were allowed to return in 1957 the rayon remained part of the restored Chechen-Ingush ASSR.
Its agriculture is dominated by livestock breeding, especially in the north of the district (often subject to field erosion, caused by severe climactic circumstances), but there are vineyards in the south.