Nassau may mean the following:
: a town in Rhineland-Palatinate founded in AD 915, after which all the following are named, directly or indirectly:
- Nassau, Bahamas: capital city of The Bahamas, on the island of New Providence.
- Burg Nassau: "Nassau Castle", ancestral seat of the House of Nassau
- Duchy of Nassau: an extinct German duchy
- Hesse-Nassau: the Prussian province formed by annexation of that duchy
- Baarle-Nassau: a town in the southern Netherlands
- Nassau-Siegen: a historical territory in Germany
- Nassau, Delaware: a community in the U.S.
- Nassau, Minnesota: a city in the U.S.
- Nassau (village), New York: a village in the U.S.
- Nassau (town), New York: a town in the U.S.
- Nassau Bay, Texas: a town in the U.S.
- East Nassau, New York: a village in the U.S.
- Nassau County, Florida: a county in the U.S.
- Nassau County, New York: a county in the U.S.
- Nassau Village-Ratliff, Florida: a town in the U.S.
- Nassau (Cook Islands): one of the Northern Cook Islands
- Nassau Range: one of the names of the highest mountain range in Indonesia
- Nassau Fjord: a fjord in Prince William Sound, Alaska, U.S.
- Nassau Street (Dublin): a street in Dublin, Ireland.
- Nassau Street (Winnipeg): a street in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- Nassau Street (Princeton): a street in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.
- Nassau Street (Manhattan): a street in Lower Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
Other places called Nassau, not named after Nassau, Germany
House of Nassau
Of the House of Orange-Nassau
, royal dynasty of the Netherlands
Of the branch of Nassau-Siegen
Of the branch of Nassau-Weilburg, ultimately the grand ducal dynasty of Luxembourg
Other types of things
- Nassau (steamboat), a steamboat placed in operation by Robert Fulton between Manhattan and Brooklyn in the U.S. state of New York in 1814
- Nassau Hall: the oldest building at Princeton University, and a meeting place for the USA's Second Continental Congress
- Evangelical Church of Hesse and Nassau; a church in Germany
- Fort Nassau: name of several forts built by the Dutch in the 17th century
- Nassau agreement: a treaty between the United States and the United Kingdom trading US-built Polaris missiles for rights to lease a nuclear submarine base in the Holy Loch, near Glasgow
- Nassau grouper: an endangered species of fish
- Nassau Community College: a two-year college in Nassau County, New York, USA
- Nassau Stakes: a horse race in the United Kingdom
- Nassau Stakes (Canada): a horse race in Canada
- Nassau Sound: a body of water in the U.S. state of Florida
- Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum; an ice hockey arena in Uniondale, New York, USA
- USS Nassau (CVE-16): a United States Navy escort aircraft carrier
- USS Nassau (LHA-4): a United States Navy amphibious assault ship
- SMS Nassau: a German battleship
- Nassau (bet): a type of bet between golfers that is essentially three separate bets. Money is wagered on the best score in the front 9, back 9, and total 18 holes.
- Nassau (album): a 1995 album by The Sea and Cake.
- Nassau Coliseum: an arena in Uniondale, New York, USA.
- Nassau (cookie): A chocolate peanut butter sandwich cookie from Pepperidge Farm.
- Nassau Royale: A brand of rum, an alcoholic spirit.
- Nassau Station: In the video game, Dead or Alive 4, a fighting arena modeled after a Magnetic Accelerator Cannon station from Halo 2