can refer to:
- Myki, Greece, a village in the north-central part of the Xanthi area
- Miki, Hyogo, a city northwest of Kobe in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan; location of former Miki Castle, which was conquered in the Siege of Miki 1578-1580
- Miki, Kagawa, a town in Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Miki el Grosso, Nicolás
- Miki, Azerbaijan
A first name in various countries around the world. People with the first name include:
- United States:
- Miki Ariyama (Born, September 30, 1978), Artist, Model, Poet, BURN Flame from the United States of American.
- Miki Jacobsen (born 1965), Greenlandic visual artist born in Paamiut, Greenland.
- Hong Kong:
- Miki Yeung (born 1985), Cantonese pop singer from Hong Kong
- Miki Kristiansen (born 1991), nicknamed Mikis Robot, electronic music composer and producer
Alternate writings of Miki include: 美紀 (beautiful chronicle), 美姫 (beautiful princess), 美貴 (priceless beauty), 美樹 (beautiful tree), みき, ミキ
- Miki Ando (born 1987), Japanese figure skater.
- Miki Fujimoto (born 1985), a member of Morning Musume
- Miki Fujimura,(born 1956), a member of Candies.
- Miki Fujitani (born Makiko Kanaya 1973), Japanese actress
- Miki Higashino, Japanese video game music composer
- Miki Imai (born 1963), Japanese singer and actor
- Miki Ito (born Miki Hirano 1962), Japanese seiyū
- Miki Nagasawa, (born 1970), Japanese seiyū
- Miki Nakatani (born 1976), Japanese actress and singer
- Miki Nakayama (1798 - 1887), founder of Tenrikyo
- Miki Ishikawa (born 1991), member of pop group, T-Squad
- Miki Narahashi (born 1960), Japanese seiyū
- Miki Sasaki (born 1976), Japanese volleyball player
- Miki Sawaguchi (born 1975), adult video performer
- Miki Shiraishi, Japanese actress
- Miki uchisawa, Japanese-Korean drama queen
- United Kingdom:
- United States of America:
- Miki Howard (born Alicia Michelle Howard), African-American singer and actress
Japanese family name
This family name is common in the Kansai
areas. It is written as 三木 and literally means "three trees". It can refer to:
- Miki is a common female and male personal name in Greenland which means 'small' in the Inuit language.
- Toy Mi-Ki is a nickname for a particular type of mixed-breed dog.
- Miki's Law