is the terminal station
of the Nagasaki Main Line railway
, Nagasaki Prefecture
. The station is operated by Kyushu Railway Company
The station is connected by the Kamome limited express to Fukuoka (Hakata Station) and by the Seaside Liner rapid service to Sasebo (Sasebo Station). In front of the station is a tram stop of Nagasaki Electric Tramway.
The station opened on April 5, 1905 when the railway was extended from former Nagasaki Station to the present station. The former station opened in 1897 was renamed Urakami Station.