is a three-letter acronym which may stand for:
- National Toxicology Program part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Nation Transformation Party, a political party in Papua New Guinea.
- Nea Taksi Pragmaton, which stands for "New World Order" in Greek.
- Network Time Protocol, a means of transmitting time signals over a computer network.
- New Teacher Project, a US non-profit organization
- Ninh Thuan Province, a province in Vietnam.
- Non-Thermal Plasma, a concept in chemistry and physics.
- Normal temperature and pressure, in chemistry.
- Northern Territory Police, the police force in the Northern Territory of Australia
- NTP, Inc., an American patent holding firm that threatened to shut down the Blackberry system for patent infringement.
- Nucleoside triphosphate, an organic compound consisting of a heterocyclic base, sugar, and three phosphate residues; a building block of nucleic acids.
- Notice To Proceed, in construction
- Natural Terminal Port, an Australian term referring to pricing of commodities roughly comparable to Ex Works at the nearest port or railway station.