Plural; 'Nexuses' or 'Nexus'. A nexus is a connection or the centre of something.
Nexus may refer to:
- The Nexus is a zone in the game Everquest on the moon Luclin. Players teleport there from other zones on the central world of the game.
- Nexus, a central hub between the realms of existence in Mortal Kombat
- Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, a strategy game by Mithis Entertainment
- Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, an MMORPG by Kru Interactive
- Armored Core: Nexus, the eighth title in the Armored Core series
- Nexus, the shadow organisation in Warzone 2100
- The Nexus, the central world in Primal
- Nexus, the heart and brain of the t'lan warriors in Breakdown
- The Nexus Age, a hub world in Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Nexus Crystal, an item in World of Warcraft
- The "Overwatch Nexus" in Half-Life 2
- The Strogg Nexus in Quake 4
- Nexus is the name of a series of replicants in the Blade Runner game
- Nexus is the name of the main building for the Protoss in Starcraft and Starcraft 2.
- Nexus is the name of the default, or Iron Realms' own, client to play Achaea, Dreams of Divine Lands.
- Nexus (standard), a debugging connector for embedded systems
- NEXUS (rocket), a heavy-lift booster concept designed by General Dynamics
- NEXUS (frequent traveller program), border clearance program between Canada and United States.
- Nexus Grammar System, a system of analysing text
- Shimano nexus, a bicycle component line
- Family nexus, a common viewpoint of family members in psychiatry and psychology
- 2C-B or Nexus, a psychedelic entheogen drug
- Nexus, a provision of the Constitution of Australia
- "Nexus" is the name of a number of nightclubs across the globe.
- There is a tax nexus that exists for corporations that do business in more than one state.
- Nexus, the original name of the first web browser, WorldWideWeb.
- Sonatype Nexus Repository Manager (http://nexus.sonatype.org)
- NeXus is a common data format for neutron, x-ray, and muon science (http://www.nexusformat.org/Main_Page)
- Nexus is a modular switching system designed by Cisco to deliver 10 Gigabit Ethernet and unified fabric in the data center.
- a nexus in whiteheadian process philosophy is an what is traditionally called an object, composed of multiple occasions (basic events) that are together with one another.