may refer to:
Ned is an English given name, sometimes short for Edward, Edmund, Edgar, or Edwin. It may refer to:
NED can refer to:
- National Endowment for Democracy
- IOC code for the
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database
- New English Dictionary, the original title of the Oxford English Dictionary
- A Non-executive director of a company
- NorthEast District - A District within the SPEBSQSA organization
- Nano-emissive display, a type of flat panel display
- New England Digital, a synthesizer company
- NED: An acronym for "New Engine Desperado", a type of UK railfan, see List of UK railfan jargon
- New Evil Demon problem with Reliabilist epistemology
- Nederland 1 also known as NED 1, a Dutch television channel.
- Nederland 2 also known as NED 2, a Dutch television channel.
- Nederland 3 also known as NED 3, a Dutch television channel.
- NED University of Engineering and Technology in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- North East Down axial system
- Night Eating Disorder
- Northeast District Student Council
- N Editor, a level editor for N.
- National Elevation Dataset - topographic data