A spectrum is a condition or value that is not limited to a specific set of values but can vary infinitely within a continuum.
Spectrum may refer to:
In physical sciences:
In social and medical sciences:
In popular music:
- Spectrum, a band headed by Peter Kember
- Spectrum (band), an Australian group of the 1970s led by Mike Rudd
- Spectrum (album), debut album of fusion drummer, Billy Cobham
- The Spectrum (Sirius), a music channel on Sirius Satellite RadioBuildings
- Spectrum (Montreal), a defunct concert venue and local landmark
- Spectrum London, UK, an art gallery
- Guildford Spectrum, a leisure complex in Guildford, England
- Smith Spectrum, a sports arena in Logan, Utah, U.S.A.
- Wachovia Spectrum, formerly The Spectrum, a sports arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
Spectrum may also refer to: