is a symbol or abbreviation with several meanings:
- NBN Television, an Australian television network serving northern New South Wales
- National Broadcasting Network, the Philippine government national television station.
- National Broadcasting Network (Lebanon) is the official television of the Lebanese Amal Movement.
- Nagoya Broadcasting Network, also known as Mētele, a network television station of All-Nippon News Network in Nagoya, Japan
- Nanjing Broadcasting Network, in Nanjing, China
- National Biodiversity Network, the partnership initiative sharing information about wildlife in the UK, championed by the NBN Trust based in Newark
- National Broadband Network of the Philippines , the subject of the Philippine National Broadband Network controversy.
- National Bingo Night, a game show airing on the American Broadcasting Company.
- Naughty by Nature, New Jersey rap group
- Nefesh B'Nefesh, an organization that encourages immigration to Israel from North America and other English-speaking countries.
- New Brighton railway station, England; National Rail station code NBN.
- Nibrin, a protein associated with Nijmegen breakage syndrome
- North by Northwestern, an online magazine at Northwestern University.
- National Bibliography Number, a group of publication identifier systems used by national libraries.