The name Mubarak comes from the Arabic word Barack
(Arabic: باراك ) meaning "he who is blessed" or simply "blessed".
Muhammad Hosni Sayed Mubarak is the president of Egypt.
Mubarak may also refer to:
People with the given name Mubarak:
- Mubarak Al-Sabah (1837-1915), ruler of Kuwait
- Mubarak Ali Gilani (21st century), Pakistani Sufi
- Mubarak Ali Khan (died 1971), Pakistani singer
- Mubarak Awad (21st century), Palestinian-American psychologist
- Mubarak Begum (21st century), Indian film singer
- Mubarak Hassan Shami (born 1980), Kenyan-born Qatari long-distance runner
- Mubarak Khan (died 1321), regent of Khilji Dynasty
- Mubarak Shah (circa 1252-1266), Chagatai khan
- Tareq Mubarak Taher (born 1986), Bahraini athlete
- Yussef Mohammed Mubarak Al Shihri (21st century), Saudi Arabian extrajudicial prisoner of the United States
People with the surname Mubarak: