Mt. Juliet High School is located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. The principal is Mel Brown.
The school slogan is Bear Pride Mount Juliet High.
- Mt. Juliet High School's girls basketball program won the 2005 3A State Championship. This occurred after a nearly perfect season in which they were ranked as high as 2nd in the nation (number 1 among public schools). The team's only loss that season was to Wilson Central High School.
- Mt. Juliet High School's Marching Band program placed 38th in the 2004 Grand National Championships in Indianapolis.
- The Winter Drumline placed 11th in the Open Class at the 2005 World Championships.
- The Winter Guard placed 1st in the Tennessee state championships in 2006 as well as 4th in the Southeastern Color Guard Circuit Competition.
- Mt. Juliet High School's Ladies of Vocal Excellence (L.O.V.E.) and Advanced Vocal Ensemble Choirs were ranked as Grand Champions in the 2004 Fiesta Val New York Choir Festival. L.O.V.E. took the best ladies' choir as well as the best choir overall trophies, and the Advanced Vocal Ensemble took the best mixed choir trophy. Trophies were also awarded to an outstanding student accompanist and outstanding director.
- The Mount Juliet Tennis Team has won 17 consecutive state titles, boys and girls.
- The Mount Juliet Ice Hockey Team won the Predators Cup in 2003.
- The Mount Juliet Swim Team won Division 3 in the Mid-State during the 2006-2007 season. Visit www.MTHSSA.net for more information.
- The Mount Juliet Baseball Team won the division title in 2008.
Future of the School
The high school moved from its previous building on Mt. Juliet Road to a new one located at 1800 Curd Road in Mt. Juliet on August 11, 2008..
Starting Wednesday, August 27, 2008 Mt. Juliet High School changed its school hours to 8:05 a.m - 3:05 p.m.
1st Block 7:50 a.m. - 9:20 a.m.
2nd Block 9:26 a.m. - 10:56 a.m.
3rd Block 11:02 a.m. - 1:12 p.m.
4th Block 1:18 p.m. - 2:50 p.m.
School begins at 7:50 a.m.
Lunch is during 3rd Block.
School ends at 2:50 p.m.