Montreux '75 is a 1975 live recorded album by the American jazz singer Ella Fitzgerald, accompanied by a trio led by the pianist Tommy Flanagan.
This is one of four albums that Ella recorded at the Montreux Jazz Festival, and it was Ella's first appearance at Montreux to be released on record. It provides a perfect snapshot of her concert repertoire and voice at this stage in her career, with familiar Fitzgerald material from Cole Porter, Duke Ellington, and songs from her upcoming album Ella Abraça Jobim.
- "Caravan" (Duke Ellington, Irving Mills, Juan Tizol) – 2:20
- "Satin Doll" (Ellington, Johnny Mercer, Billy Strayhorn) – 2:37
- "Teach Me Tonight" (Sammy Cahn, Gene DePaul) – 4:27
- "Wave" (Antonio Carlos Jobim) – 5:02
- "It's All Right With Me" (Cole Porter) – 2:49
- "Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love" (Porter) – 5:29
- "How High the Moon" (Nancy Hamilton, Morgan Lewis) – 6:20
- "The Girl from Ipanema" (Vinícius de Moraes, Norman Gimbel, Jobim) – 6:49
- "'Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do" (Porter Grainger, Everett Robbins) – 5:42
Recorded July 17
, in Montreux