- A domestic cat.
- Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein.
- Mog (Abenaki) (1663-1724), an Abenaki First Nation person from Canada, AKA Heracouansit, Warracansit, Warracunsit, or Warrawcuset
- "Mog" is the nickname given to the city of Mogadishu, Somalia by U.S. peacekeeping forces stationed there in 1993. See Mogadishu or the Battle of Mogadishu.
- The station code for the Moorgate station platforms used by the former Thameslink service, generally only on weekdays.
- A Morgan sports car.
- Mog (people) one of the scheduled tribes of Tripura in India
- Percussionist, DJ, bodhran teacher and maker, well known in UK folk scene.