Miyuki is a common Japanese female name which has several possible meanings.
- 美幸, meaning "beautiful fortune" or "beautiful happiness"
- 深雪, meaning "deep snow"
- 美雪, meaning "beautiful snow"
- 美由紀, meaning "beautiful reason for history"
- 幸, meaning "happiness" or "good fortune"
- みゆき (in hiragana)
- ミユキ (in katakana)
- Miyuki Takahashi, a Japanese volleyball player
- Miyuki Kano, a Japanese volleyball player
- Miyuki Kawanaka, a Japanese enka singer
- Miyuki Miyabe, a Japanese author
- Miyuki Tanobe, a Canadian painter born in Japan
- Miyuki Yamaguchi, a Japanese biochemist
- Miyuki Nakajima, a Japanese singer active for over thirty years
- Miyuki Kitagawa, a Japanese manga artist
- Miyuki Okuya, a Japanese news anchor
- Miyuki, a candy sculptor appearing in the Japanese pavilion in the Epcot Center at Walt Disney World
- Miyuki, a manga by Mitsuru Adachi
- Miyuki Itsumi, a minor character from the video game Xenosaga
- Miyuki Kobayakawa, one of the two female lead characters from You're Under Arrest
- Miyuki, the main character from the anime OVA Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
- Miyuki Chan, the blue-haired shopkeeper from Ordyne
- Miyuki, the runaway teenager from Tokyo Godfathers
- Miyuki Aiba/Tekkaman Rapier, Takaya Aiba/Tekkaman Blade's younger sister from Tekkaman Blade
- Miyuki Chitose, the sister of Senri Chitose and a minor character from Prince of Tennis
- Miyuki Takara (高良 みゆき), the busty, pink-haired class genius from Lucky Star
- Miyuki Rokujō the student council president on Strawberry Panic
- Miyuki Ozu, the mother of the Ozu family and MagiMother in Mahou Sentai Magiranger
- Miyuki, a Fubuki class destroyer in the Imperial Japanese Navy prior to World War II
- Miyuki was the name of Starorusskoye on Sakhalin Island between 1905-1945 during Japanese rule