Mishmar HaShiva (משמר השבעה, lit. Guard of the Seven) is a moshav in central Israel. Located near Beit Dagan, it falls under the jurisdiction of Lod Valley Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 698.
The village was founded in 1949 by demobilised soldiers and was named in memory of the seven Notrim who were killed near Yazur on 22 January 1948.