Mildenhall Town F.C. is a football club based in Mildenhall, Suffolk, England. They were founding members of the Eastern Counties League Division One in 1988. They are currently members of the Eastern Counties League Premier Division
The club's early history is sketchily recorded, but in 1945 they joined the Bury & District League. They remained in this league until 1969, when they departed for the Cambridgeshire League, despite being located in Suffolk. Until this point the club had played at various grounds and had been groundsharing with the village cricket club since the Second World War. 1971 saw the cricket club depart and MTFC took full control of the Recreation Way site. In 1975 Mildenhall gained promotion to the league's Premier Division, where they stayed until 1988. The formation of the Eastern Counties League allowed the club to progress to a higher level, and Mildehall joined the league's Division One. This step up required the club to upgrade the ground's facilities - such as adding a covered stand, perimeter rails, hard standing, a new clubhouse, and floodlights - in order to satisy the league's requirements. The last of these upgrades was completed in time for the beginning of the 1994-95 season. Unfortunately, the club's changing rooms were destroyed by fire in December 1995. After compromising by using community facilities for several years, a new development was completed in 1998. The work off the pitch was rewarded by the footballing efforts of the team, and promotion to the Premier Division was achieved in 1998-99, and the club remain in this division to this day.
The club's best run in the FA Cup came in their first ever entry in season 2000-01 when they reached the Third Round Qualifying.