is a make of guitar and its manufacturing company.
Steinberger is also the surname of a number of people:
- Emil Steinberger (born 1933), Swiss comedian, writer, director and actor.
- Gábor Darvas (formerly Gábor Steinberger) (1911–1985), Hungarian composer
- Heinz Steinberger (born 1958), Austrian ice speed skater
- Jack Steinberger (born 1921), German-born physicist and Nobel Prize winner
- Lucianne Goldberg (born Lucianne Steinberger, 1935), American literary agent
- Mike Steinberger, American wine columnist of Slate
- Ned Steinberger, American guitar designer, founder and namesake of the guitar company.
- Peter Steinberger, Political Philosopher and Dean of Faculty at Reed College