Midhurst (LSWR) railway station was opened on 1 September 1864 by the London and South Western Railway, the terminus of the line from Petersfield, serving the Market town of Midhurst in West Sussex. The station was closed on 4 April 1925, after the Southern Railway took over the LSWR and services transferred to the former London Brighton and South Coast Railway station. The goods yard remained however for sometime afterwards, surriving the closure of the LSWR line in 1955.
The station building has survived, unlike the LB&SCR station, and is now in use as offices. |}