Mero sanu sathi is the educational concept for building Free and Open Source
tools (Software/Contents). This concept aims to the children of Nepal
. Currently mero Sanu Sathi contains the following learning methods for children.
- Barnamala: Alphabet learning tool.
- Dunot: Mathematics learning Tool.
- Katha: Learning Interactive stories.
- Chitrapati: Logolike IDE for drawing pictures and different geometric shapes.
- Geet: Listening to nursery rhymes.
- Khel: Small interactive and educational games collection.
Screen shot of interface
Mero sanu sathi has a short term plan of releasing it on the schools with computer facility at first. later on it has a plan to embed itself in the OLPC XO machine.