, or its feminine form Bretonne
, usually refers to:
Breton may also refer to:
- André Breton (1896—1966), French author and surrealist theorist.
- Didier Breton, business executive
- Joel Breton (born 1971), game producer, entrepreneur and disc jockey
- Jules Adolphe Aime Louis Breton (1827—1906), French realist painter.
- Malan Breton (born 1973), American fashion designer
- Nicholas Breton, 16th century poet
- Thierry Breton (born 1955), the French Minister of Economy, Finance, and Industry.
- Tomás Bretón (1850—1923), Spanish musician and composer