is a subsidiary of MediaCorp
. It operates the Suria
channels, which cater to specific groups in Singapore
. It will revamp Central and relaunch it as two separate channels; Vasantham and okto on 19 Oct 2008. TV12 owns two subsdiary; Eaglevision and VizPro Entertainment.
- Suria, the only terrestrial channel in Singapore that transmits in Malay. It is the largest Malay channel in Singapore.
- Vasantham, a channel dedicated to the Indian community, to be launched on 19 october 2008. It replaces the Vasantham Central timebelt.
- okto, a predominantly English channel with selected programmes broadcast in the language of the country of origin, such as Filmart which showcases critically-acclaimed films from around the world in its original language. okto will retain the essence and strength of Kids and Arts Central’s programming.
Central timebelts (to be revamped by 19 oct 2008)
- Vasantham Central, also timeshared on the Central channel, and the biggest Indian television station outside of India. It has such things as Tamil movies for Singaporeans who speak Tamil. (to be replaced with Vasantham in Oct 19 2008)
- Kids Central, timeshared on the Central channel and broadcasts children's programmes. (to be replaced with okto in Oct 19 2008) and will be branded 'oktoDAY'.
- Arts Central, the third timeshared channel on Central. Arts Central generally shows alternative programs from around the globe. (to be replaced with okto in Oct 19 2008) and will be branded 'oktoNITE'.
- EagleVison is a content producer for Suria and Vasantham Central. It co-produces programmes with regional broadcasters and production houses.
- VizPro Entertainment, the company's events arm, has brought in and produced several world-class as well as local acts such as Disney on Ice, Barney & Friends, Winnie the Pooh, Wedding Banquet and Siti Nurhaliza Concert.
- MediaCorp TV12 Website