McMahons Point Ferry Wharf is the commuter wharf serving McMahons Point in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Sydney Ferries network. The wharf is on the northern side of Sydney Harbour next to the Blues Point Tower.
There has been a wharf at McMahons Point since at least 1839, when Blues Point Road was gazetted as a thoroughfare from there to the township of St Leonards. At the beginning of the 20th Century, a large number of passenger ferries plied the route between here and the city, with services known to operate every 10 to 15 minutes. 6 million passengers a year were served by the wharf. A tramway was added in 1909 to bring more commuters to the wharf.
When the Sydney Harbour Bridge opened in 1932 the ferry services became redundant, and in 1935 small ferries operated by Hegarty Ferries took over the runs formerly operated by the larger craft operated by Sydney Ferries Ltd to McMahons Point.
The wharf continues to operate today, albeit with fewer services. However, an upmarket restaurant, Sails on Lavender Bay, now operates in part of the ferry terminal.
There is an adjoining bus stop at the wharf. This stop services the following routes: