Mass Appeal Entertainment is an American record label owned and operated by producer/writer Marcus "DL" Siskind (Backstreet Boys, Lauryn Hill, Queen Latifah, etc). Mass Appeal Entertainment is a Boston, MA based company with a multitude of artists currently signed from various musical genres.
Since 2005, Mass Appeal entered into a multi year venture with Universal Music to distribute all projects and future signings. Mass Appeal currently has divisions in publishing and recording. Shakertown Music is a joint venture with Sony/ATV Publishing and Blue Jay Recording is a world-class recording studio co-owned with Kevin Richardson from the Backstreet Boys.
- Dre Robinson - Boston rapper currently signed to Mass Appeal Entertainment. His single “Get Right” features Mobb Deep on the remix. Dre Robinson’s debut This Is Me will be released in 2008.
- Ryan Toby - Former member of R&B/Hip-Hop group City High. Ryan Toby has written songs for Usher, Will Smith, Mary J. Blige, and Joe among others, and is set to release his solo album Soul of a Songwriter in 2008.
- Lisa Lisa - As the front woman for the band Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, Lisa Lisa quickly became a world wide sensation and helped lay the foundation for some of today’s biggest powerhouse divas including Gloria Estefan, Shakira, Selena, and Jennifer Lopez.
- Debreca - R&B singer Debreca enjoyed international success in 2003 by reworking the 50 Cent smash "21 Questions." Debreca's R&B version, "21 Questions Again" became an instant hit on the airwaves and in clubs around the world. "21 Questions Again” stayed on the Billboard Charts for over 14 weeks, and was nominated for Soul Train's Lady Of Soul Award.
- Suzanna Lubrano - Suzanna Lubrano is one of the hottest female singers from Cape Verde. Her style of music can best be described as a mix of Zouk and R&B. She was awarded the Kora All African Music Award for Best Female Artist of Africa of the year 2003. Her fourth album Saida was released internationally in 2008.
- Robby Roadsteamer - Robby Roadsteamer has been a New England favorite at Infinity Broadcasting's WBCN, the #1 rock radio station in Boston. The band has performed all over the country including multiple appearances on the infamous Warped Tour.
- The Collapse Method - Hailing from New Jersey, alternative rock band The Collapse Method have opened up for such hit groups as Maroon 5, Nickleback, Goo Goo Dolls, Sugar Ray, and Eve 6. They have performed at Madison Square Garden, New Jersey Meadowlands, and the Northern Star Arena. Their debut album will be released in 2008 on Mass Appeal Entertainment.
Mass Appeal Entertainment Releases
- Young Buck - T.I.P. (2005)
- Robby Roadsteamer - Postcards From the Den of Failure (2006)
- Save The Last Dance 2 Soundtrack - ''Various artists including Ne-Yo, T-Pain feat. Pitbull, Rihanna, Cassie, Joe, Ruben Studdard, Ryan Toby, Debreca, Candace Jones, Boxie, Noel feat. Ghostface Killah among others (Co-Executive Produced by Ne-Yo). (2006)
- Suzanna Lubrano – Saida (2008)