Vampire: The Masquerade
is a role-playing game
from White Wolf Game Studio
that is set in the fictional World of Darkness
. Other works based on Vampire: The Masquerade
and making use of the same name include:
Closely related works with different names include:
- Vampire: The Requiem, another role-playing game, intended as White Wolf's replacement for Vampire: The Masquerade after they ended the original World of Darkness.
- Mind's Eye Theatre, a live-action role-playing game from White Wolf that adapts the World of Darkness to LARP format.
- Vampire: The Dark Ages, a role-playing game set in the Dark Ages of the World of Darkness. It was later replaced by Dark Ages: Vampire.
- Victorian Age: Vampire, a role-playing game set in the Victorian Age of the World of Darkness.
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle (formerly Jyhad), a collectible card game based on Vampire: The Masquerade.
- Kindred: The Embraced, a television series based on Vampire: The Masquerade.
- Kindred of the East, a role-playing game set in Asia in the World of Darkness. The game is ostensibly based directly on Vampire: The Masquerade, but incorporates elements from other White Wolf World of Darkness games, chiefly Wraith: The Oblivion.