Maki (牧村; -mura) was a village located in the Higashikubiki District, Niigata, Japan. The town had no special relationship with another Maki in the same prefecture.
The village was established in 1901 by merging Kawabe, Kawakami, and Kunimi Villages.
Maki had a population of 2,940 as of January 1, 2003.
Etymologically maki means "meadow".
On January 1, 2005, Maki was absorbed into Joetsu City.