is an 2007 Telugu
movie that is directed by P. Vasu
plays the lead roles while Meera Jasmine
, and Jayaprada
have other vital roles. The film released on February 1
Krishna (Balakrishna), a dance teacher in Chamundeshwari’s (Jayaprada) college also acts as a music teacher Bala (Balakrishna) in Chamundeshwari’s divorced husband’s school. Krishna woos their daughter Kalyani (Meera Jasmine) but when he is asked to tie the knot with her he reveals his past.
In fact, Krishna or Bala’s real name is Balayya. He is an uneducated simple guy who lives with his mother (Kovai Sarala). A dance researcher Bhairavi (Sneha) comes to his town and likes him. She makes him to love her and change his life style. The twist in the tale is that Bhairavi is the daughter of Chamundeshwari and she plays spoilsport to their love story.
The film has six songs composed by Gurukiran
- Balakrishna - Rajesh Krishna
- Mangamma Mangamma - Gurukiran & Chetana Acharya
- Veeche Galulalo - Vijay Yesudas
- Maja Maja - Udit Narayan & Mahathi
- Uppu Cheppa Pappu - Shankar Mahadevan & B. Jayasree
- Kamala Kucha Chuchuka - Gurukiran & Sumathi