A maggot is the larva of a fly.
Maggot may also refer to:
- A Maggot, a novel by British author John Fowles, published in 1985
- Maggot Brain, a 1971 album by the American funk band Funkadelic
- The circular "maggot" pattern on Peterborough ware, a style of British Neolithic pottery
- "Maggot" is a 1971 novel by Robert Flanagan
- Maggots (Corpse Bride), a character from the Tim Burton film Corpse Bride
- "Maggots", a song by GWAR from their 1990 album Scumdogs of the Universe
- "Maggots", a song by Screaming Jets from their 2000 album Scam
- "Maggot" is the nickname given to fans of the metal band, Slipknot.
- Maggot (rapper), a member of Goldie Lookin' Chain, a satirical rap group from South Wales
- Farmer Maggot, a character in the Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Maggot therapy, the practice of using maggots (fly larvae) to clean out dead tissue
- Apple maggot, Rhagoletis pomonella, or railroad worm, a pest of several fruits, mainly apples
- Maggott, a mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics universe