is a three-letter abbreviation
with multiple meanings, including:
- Madison County Transit
- Maksutov-Cassegrain, A Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
- Male cameltoe, when a man wearing pants so tight, his genitalia are outlined, looking much like the toe of a camel.
- Marine Current Turbines
- Marine Combat Training, the month-long infantry training course for US Marines with non-infantry MOSes
- McClatchy-Tribune Information Services, the news service formerly known as Knight Ridder Tribune
- Mercury Cadmium Telluride (HgCdTe), Used in Far Infrared Detectors (e.g. night vision)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Midwest Coast Transport
- Mindanao Container Terminal
- Minimum Connect Time
- "Minimum Correct Thing," fictional military slang for how to properly behave around civilians (coined by Orson Scott Card for his novelization of the movie The Abyss).
- Minnesota Chippewa Tribe
- Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant, the annual Toronto beauty pageant for Chinese Canadians
- Missoula Children's Theatre
- Mobile Computer Terminal
- Mode Coupling Theory
- Modified Covenant Theology
- Montgomery Community Television
- MOS Controlled Thyristor, a type of thyristor
- Motivation crowding theory
- Morning Civil Twilight, from when the center of the Sun is less than 6° below the horizon to sunrise.
- Movement Control Team
- Muscat International Airport, the airport serving Muscat, Oman, whose IATA code is MCT.
- Multi Channel Television, an italian based company, broadcasting though satellite, erotic programming