The search committee for a new site, consisting of the club founders Joe Sartori and Ed Tufts, found the club's new home just 0.2 miles west of the Convent site. The Club's new home was to be at the Northeast corner of Pico and Western. The clubhouse was transported intact to the new site and was expanded there. More importantly, the club finally laid out its first 18 hole golf course.
After years of planning the new club in Beverly Hills officially opened on May 30 1911. Its stately clubhouse, tennis courts, and 36 holes of golf have served as the club's home ever since. The original golf course was laid out by Joe Sartori, Ed Tufts, Norman Macbeth, and Charels Orr. Later, the courses were redesigned by Herbert Fowler and George C. Thomas, Jr. In 1996 and 1997 an extensive renovation of the North and South courses was completed.
In its 100 years, the course played host to the Los Angeles Open in 1926, 1934, 1935, 1936, and 1940. Joe Norwood 1892-1990 was the head professional at these tournaments. He was also a charter member of the Professional Golfers Association - Southern California Chapter which was formed in 1924.