The Logitech G25
is an electronic steering wheel
designed for racing video games
on the PC
. It uses a USB
Compared with other wheels in its class, the G25 is at the higher end of the range with an RRP of USD $299.99. The higher cost is due to the inclusion of a number of features often not found in cheaper wheels, including:
- A six-speed gear stick, including a reverse gear. It can be switched between sequential and 'H' shift patterns.
- Leather wrapping on the gear stick and wheel.
- Stainless steel brake, gas and clutch pedals. Each pedal has a distinct level of resistance to simulate the difference between brake, gas and clutch.
- Range of rotation is adjustable up to 900° with two force feedback motors
- A carpet grip which keeps the pedals in position while playing.
A comparable wheel is the Fanatec 911 Porsche wheel.