- Not to be confused with Livingston or Levingston
Livingstone may refer to:
- Dr David Livingstone 1813-1873, Scottish missionary explorer of Africa, best known bearer of the name and namesake of numerous places.
- Adelaide Livingstone (Dame Adelaide Stickney Lord Livingstone) d. 1970, responsible for organising the 1934-5 Peace Ballot in the UK
- Alexander Livingstone (Scottish politician)
- Bruce Livingstone b.1971, Canadian entrepreneur.
- Colin H. Livingstone, first president of the Boy Scouts of America
- David N. Livingstone b. 1953, Professor of Geography and Intellectual History at Queen's University Belfast
- Doug Livingstone 1898-1981, Scottish football player
- Douglas Livingstone (1932 - 1996), South African poet.
- Eddie Livingstone 1884-1945, Canadian owner and manager of the Toronto Shamrocks and the Toronto Blue Shirts
- Ian Livingstone b. 1949, English fantasy author
- Ken Livingstone, former Mayor of London
- Marilyn Livingstone b. 1952, Scottish Labour politician
- Mary Livingstone (Sadye Marks) (1905-1983), American radio comedienne and the wife and radio partner of Jack Benny
- Nicole Livingstone (nee Stevenson), Australian swimmer
- Peadar Livingstone, Irish priest, linguist and local historian
- Scott Livingstone b. 1965, former professional baseball player
- Sergio Livingstone b. 1920, former Chilean goalkeeper, nicknamed 'El Sapo'
- Susan Livingstone, American administrator and civil servant
- Terasa Livingstone b. 1975, Australian theatre, film and television actress
Places named for David Livingstone