is a French
surname which can refer to:
- Day Leclaire, an American author.
- Denise LeClair Cobb, American former CNN Headline News anchor.
- Didier Leclair (b.1967) a Canadian francophone fiction writer.
- Jean-Marie Leclair, also known as Jean-Marie Leclair the Elder, (1697 - 1764), a French Baroque violinist and composer.
- Jean-Marie Leclair the younger (1703-1777), a French composer, the younger brother of the better-known Jean-Marie Leclair the Elder.
- Donat Leclair (b. 1951 or 1952), the chief financial officer and executive vice president of Ford Motor Company.
- Harold LeClair Ickes (1874–1952), a U.S. administrator and political figure and former Secretary of the Interior (1933 to 1946).
- Jack LeClair (b. 1929), a former Canadian ice hockey player.
- James LeClair (b. 1950), a former American football player
- John LeClair(1969-), American professional ice hockey player.
- Judith LeClair (b. 1958), an American bassoonist.
- Maurice LeClair (b. 1927) a Canadian physician, businessman, civil servant, and academic.
- Pierre-Julien Leclair (1860- after 1896), a Canadian politician.
- Edme-Jean Leclaire (1801-1872) a French economist and businessman
- Pascal Leclaire (b. 1982), a Canadian ice hockey player.