The Leadhills and Wanlockhead Railway, a gauge railway in South Lanarkshire, Scotland, is laid on the trackbed of the former Leadhills and Wanlockhead Branch of the Caledonian Railway which led off the main line between Carlisle and Glasgow at Elvanfoot.
The railway currently stops at the border of South Lanarkshire and Dumfries and Galloway.
|2||Elvan||Motor Rail||4wDM||1955||9792||Built for the London Brick Company , King’s Dyke Works, Whittlesea.|
|4||Luce||Ruston and Hornsby||4wDM||1966||7002/0467/6||Built for contractors Edmund Nuttall Ltd, Leith. Acquired 1987|
|5||Little Clyde||Ruston and Hornsby||4wDM||1966||7002/0467/2||Built for contractors Edmund Nuttall Ltd, Leith. Acquired 1987|
|6||Clyde||Hunslet||4wDM||1975||6347||Built for National Coal Board, Eppleton Collery. Acquired 1990|
|8||Nith||Hudswell Clarke||4wDMF||1956||DM1002||Built for the National Coal Board, Waterloo Main Colliery. Acquired 1993|
|9||Charlotte||Orenstein & Koppel||0-4-0WT||1913||6335||Acquired 1994|