Latigent LLC, an international provider of Business Intelligence, Enterprise RSS, and Call Center Reporting and Analytics software, delivers software and services that help companies drive, monitor and understand their business better.
Latigent, LLC of Chicago, IL
, was founded in 2002 by Chris Crosby and Jason Kolb, two veterans of the contact center industry. Both founders believed that there was a more efficient way of using the information typically gathered in the contact center to better serve the customer and more profitably serve the enterprise. As a result, the Latigent BlueVue performance management product was born and introduced to the market in 2003.
On September 27, 2007 Cisco Systems Announced A Definitive Agreement to Acquire Latigent LLC
BlueVue Business Intelligence Suite
In December 2005, Latigent released BlueVue II, a fully configured and highly functional Business Information (BI) suite. Besides flexible and easy-to-use reporting functionality and complete data warehousing capabilities, BlueVue II also offered full data integration capabilities making it a complete, end-to-end performance management solution.
Latigent, LLC was a privately held and funded company.
Latigent's management team consisted of:
- Chris Crosby (Founder, CEO)
- Jason Kolb (Founder, CTO)
- Justin Hoffman (Director, Professional Services)
- Gary Lepkofker (Business Intelligence Architect)
- Mark Surico(Director, Business Development)
Cisco Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Latigent
- http://chriscrosby.net/blog/2007/10/10/we-are-now-a-part-of-cisco/ - Founder's Commentary on acquisition
- http://www.jasonkolb.com/weblog/2007/09/cisco-is-buyi-1.html- Founder's Commentary on acquisition