or Letîf Helmet
, (1947- ), is a Kurdish poet
. He was born in Kifri
in Iraqi Kurdistan
. He worked as a journalist
during the 1970s and 1980s. He has published some 20 poetry
books. He has also been active in the area of children's literature
- God and our small city, Kirkuk, 1970.
- Preparing for another rebirth, Sulaimani 1973.
- The hair of that girl is my tent in the highlands and warm lands, Sulaimani 1977.
- The white tempest, Baghdad 1978.
- Letters that my mother doesn't read, Baghdad 1979.
- A poem that is finished and yet not finished, Baghdad 1979.
- Agreement and conflicts among the electronic citizens of the republic of Latif Halmat, Sulaimani 2000.